West Texas Retirement Community
The following is meant to summarize the most common questions people have regarding our deed restrictions. If there are other things not listed here that you would like more information about then give us a call and we will be happy to address any questions you may have.
- 1,500 square foot minimum home size
- 2 Car Garage or carport – Garage doors not facing the road
- Southwestern and western style homes are encouraged
- Natural materials such as stucco, stone, brick or log
- No timeframe to begin construction after purchasing land
- Manufactured housing is not allowed. Site-built custom homes only
- One secondary dwelling may be built and must be approved by the ARC
- Fences must be of a decorative nature and approved by the ARC
- No junk vehicles or unsightly accumulation of debris
- Large animals are permitted. Large animals are defined as a horse or cow. Animals are not permitted which becomes a nuisance.
- Dogs are permitted however no breeding or other for profit ventures are permitted
- No tracts may be subdivided unless they are 200 acres or greater.